So you want to know about digital marketing job description, right? Let me help you in details about digital marketing job description.
There are several digital marketing job description. I will explain digital marketing job description from start to end, which is from a digital marketing executive to digital marketing manager.
Let’s first talk about the roles and responsibility of a digital marketing executive.
A digital marketing executive plans, develops, implements and executes the marketing campaign of an organization website. Generating leads, building brand image and convert the leads into sales are the major job descriptions of a digital marketing executive.
Let’s have a glace on the responsibilities of a digital marketing executive.
Major Responsibilities Of A Digital Marketing Executive
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns
- Generating the leads
- Marketing of the products or services
- Convert leads into sales
- Executing social media efforts to get more engagement (Like, share and comment)
- Analyze the competitors website and market research
So far, you have got some ideas of digital marketing job description and responsibilities of a digital marketing executive. Now, I will explain the skills required to be a digital marketing executive.
Skills Required To Be A Digital Marketing Executive
- Knowledge of running campaigns on different social media platforms
- Must be creative and innovative about marketing
- Good content writing skills
- Understanding of WordPress
- Good analytical skills
So far you got some ideas on Now, the questions arises here, how to become a digital marketing executive?
There are several institute in the markets who conduct training of digital marketing. There are also several videos on YouTube from where you can learn as well as there are several blogs by which you can learn about digital marketing.
After getting some knowledge about digital marketing, I will suggest you to start a blog on WordPress. If you do not know to set-up a blog, read my article How to start a blog in 2019 and you will get the whole idea of setting-up a blog.
Through blogging, you will learn content writing skills, promotion of posts on different social media platforms, SEO and many more. In fact blogging is best way of learning different components of digital marketing.
After working a year or two (depends on your knowledge and skills), you can apply for the post of digital marketing manager.
Now, let’s talk about the responsibilities of a digital marketing manager.
Major Responsibilities Of A Digital Marketing Manager
- Overseeing the overall digital marketing promotional campaigns
- Measuring the performance of the website
- Tracking and monitoring the traffic coming over the website
- Creating a long term and short term goals
- Provide leadership
I hope you must have liked this post, so please let me know in comments if you have any query and please keep sharing it.